Interpreting tongues
Claire's language skills are growing in leaps and bounds these days. She picks up several new words a day and mostly speaks in full sentences.
While she says some words very clearly, her annunciation on the whole still leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I think I need the spiritual gift of interpreting tongues to understand what she's saying.
Try this quiz to see how well you can understand Clairish.
Match the Clairish terms with English
1. deebah
2. buckeye
3. squeal
4. boggy ragit
5. critfer rogick
6. boo-boo bayies
7. may-ya-ya-ya-uhn
8. noo-noo
9. backles
10. teaser sauce
11. Moe ruck ogre
12. key backie
13. hanks duty
14. ditty buts
A. melon
B. Christopher Robin
C. clean blanket
D. squirrel
E. pretzels
F. sing "Running Over" again
G. blueberries
H. my hands are dirty
I. noodles
J. zebra
K. city bus
L. bunny rabbit
M. Ceasar salad dressing
N. butterfly
No comments:
Post a Comment