1.19.2006

Tag, I'm It

Four Jobs I Have Had:
Summer camp arts and crafts director
Church janitor
Dispensing optician
Magazine editor

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Amadeus
Princess Bride
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Emma
(Gwyneth Paltrow version)

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Susan Howatch, The Wonder Worker
Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird
Jhumpa Lahiri, Interpreter of Maladies
Jill Briscoe, Running on Empty

Four Places I Have Lived:
Williamsport, PA
Cheltenham Spa, Glouchestershire, UK
Alexandria, VA
East Lansing, MI

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Gilmore Girls
Dr. Phil
Supernanny
The Simpsons


Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming (childhood)
Dublin, Galway, Cahir and Cashel in Ireland (after study abroad)
Rhossoli Downs, Wales (during break studying abroad)
Montreal and Quebec City, Canada (honeymoon)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Me? Get on the Internet DAILY? ROFL! How about sites I visit with some regularity...
Yahoo mail
Google
Merriam-Webster
My blogroll

Four Favorite Foods:
Popcorn
Ice cream, esp. chocolate marshmallow and homemade vanilla
steamed bay scallops
turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy

Four Places I’d Like To Be Right Now:
Having tea with my oldest niece in a charming little English village, Bourton-on-the-Water
Sitting in a sunny balcony overlooking Florence like Lucy in Room with a View
Horseback riding in Hyde Park, London
Taking a writer's retreat at my former pastor's house in Trout Run, PA. The Lycoming Creek dances along just a stone's throw from the kitchen window. Many wise trees grow along its banks.

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Sylvia Duggan
Paul Duggan
Christiana Fitzpatrick
Annie Barlow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurel -

Rachel and I honeymooned in Canada, too, though on the opposite side - Vancouver, BC.