An embarrassment of riches
Well, our childcare for spring is all worked out. Our sitter from the fall wants to continue watching Claire one day a week up until her due date (coincidentally Joel's last day of class). Her neighbor, who we know from our church, wants to watch Claire the other day. Her husband is a pediatrics resident, definitely a plus! And her little girl is about 8 months older than Claire, which will make her a fun playmate.
The most amazing thing is this is the third offer we received. The two others interested in watching Claire were seminary wives who don't live quite as close as Lisa and Kari. (They are about two miles from here--a five minute drive. )
We are rejoicing and praising God for his provision!
I'd better finish packing for my trip to Florida tomorrow. Thanks again, Sarah and others, for your travel with baby tips. I even bought the little travel packs of powdered formula so that I wouldn't freak out the security people who could mistake it for a biological weapon. (Boy do I wish I was kidding. But an airport was closed down when one mom spilled some formula powder, which security thought "might be anthrax." What an insane world we live in.)
No comments:
Post a Comment