Just for the fun of it...
I've made up a really pointless quiz. Hey, it's one of those yawner Saturdays in January. The highlight of my day was walking the dog. Ooh boy.
1. What celebrities would you like to host at your home for dinner?
Emma Thompson and Wayne Brady, but not necessarily on the same night. ;-) Emma seems like a deep thinker and Wayne just makes me laugh until my sides ache.
2. If you could have your own TV or radio program, what would the content be?
A half-hour NPR radio program featuring percussion and percussionists :-)
3. If you could have any sci-fi technology at your disposal, what would you choose?
The Star Trek transporter. Never be late, and never pay shipping charges again!
4. If you had sufficient resources to start up a business, what would you do?
Publish a magazine for historic re-enactment weddings
5. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you choose and why?
A Canada goose. I could swim, fly and hang out with lots of friends.
6. When you were a kid, what careers did you aspire to?
A teacher, or a children's book writer like Madeleine L'Engle
7. What things terrified you as a child?
Fire, especially our burner barrell. Also clowns and creepy dolls.
8. What scenarios occur regularly in your dreams?
Chase dreams in which I discover I can fly, scary dreams involving aliens, performance anxiety dreams in which I have to play a band instrument I can't play, and mysterious dreams involving buildings with floor plans that change as you walk around in them
No comments:
Post a Comment