Questions for Jennifer
I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to recycle one of the questions I gave Paul, because I'd like to hear how you'd answer it.
Here goes.
1. You grew up in a really large family. How has your growing up experience influenced how you parent your own children?
2. How, after attending an Anabaptist college, did you end up Presbyterian?
3. What do you like most and least about being a pastor's wife?
4. Who are your favorite literary heroines? With what fictional character have you felt the greatest kinship?
5. You just won a contest sponsored by Miramax. They offered to make any book of your choosing into a film. What book do you choose? What casting suggestions do you give?
When you post your answers on your blog, please include the following:
::If you would like to participate too, here are your instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.::
No comments:
Post a Comment