1.08.2005

Wow
I haven't blogged in so long, I'd nearly forgotten my login for the blogger site. Now that we have a laptop (that my husband is supposed to share), I thought it was about time to drop into the blogosphere again. (Dawn and Valerie have something to do with it too.)

I don't have any really great excuse for not blogging other than that I'd grown somewhat bored with it. I also suffer from the curse of the youngest child--having been told by older siblings for so long that I'm pestering them, I've begun to believe that no one is particularly interested in what I have to say. This is not reallly a conducive attitude for blogging.

Blogging requires a certain amount of chutzpa that has been more on the wane in my personality of late. I am constantly humbled in my attempts at parenting. Despite best laid plans, my daughter does not always sleep when I want her to, wear the outfits I pick, or eat the nutritious fare I prepare. Housekeeping is also very humbling. I can vacuum and dust and tidy with the best of then, only to have toys and fingerprints and dog fur reappear in a matter of hours or minutes.

I am deeply living in the experience that I am nothing, and yet, I am the glue that holds my home and family together.

No comments: